The NRA-04/04S pugmill features newly designed twin augers and a forceful direct gear driven motor. It’s high quality wedging and extruding capacity obtained produces virtually air-free clay and increases clay workability that make this compact pugmill one of the most efficient and competitive on the market.
The NRA-04S pugmill includes high quality stainless steel nozzle, auger case, and rollers.
- Direct gear driven motor provides maximum mechanical force for blending, requiring minimum operator effort
- High extruding capacity; twin stainless steel mixing augers blend and extrude up to 880 lbs per hour
- Dual safety system; limit switch automatically cuts power to pugmill when augers are exposed. Stop button allows for immediate operator control
- High Quality Wedging Function; twin augers typically found only in large industrial machines, increase wedging capacity and produces practically air-free clay without a vacuum
- Includes a clay cut-off wire and clay receiving table
- 5 year warranty
|½ HP, 200W, 115 VAC, 60Hz single phase
|880 lbs per hour
|3 ½” diameter
|3 ½” x 3 ½”
|25 ½” x 12″ x 22 ½”
Pugmill Drop-Ship Promotion
NIDEC-SHIMPO will Drop-Ship any Pugmill at no extra charge to anywhere in the continental US. Contact your local NIDEC-SHIMPO dealer today for more details!